We’ve been supplying the U.S. construction industry for 40 years with the best possible service and satisfaction at the most competitive prices.
Idaho Pacific Lumber Company has been a preferred provider of commodity wood products for high-density housing, single-family tract housing, and commercial building projects across America for nearly four decades.
Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho with trader offices throughout the United States, IdaPac was founded on the principle of supplying the construction industry with the best possible prices, service and customer satisfaction. Our goal is quite simple – Combine our mill and distribution relationships with the builder’s volume needs to save you both time and money.
We’re not new at this – Leveraging years of purchasing relationships and expertise in the forest products industry, IdaPac is committed to fulfilling your needs, solving your problems, and growing your margins.
Our sales territory encompasses all fifty states, and our manufacturer base is even broader.
ADVANTAGE OF WHOLESALE LUMBER COMPANIES
- Reduced cost. When you purchase in bulk, you save money.
- Specialty lumber. When you partner with a lumber distributor, it’s easier to get the specialty wood that you desire.
- Timely delivery. Wholesale building suppliers have the lumber, rough framing materials, specialty wood products, engineered wood products, and more when you need them. They often deliver right to your job site, saving you time and effort in picking it up.
- Better service. Construction supply companies offer better customer service and often form long-lasting relationships with their customers in order to not only exceed customer satisfaction, but also to ensure their customers are 100% satisfied.
- Knowledgeable advice. The team members at wholesale lumber companies are often employees who stay the course, meaning they have been there for many years. This leads to knowledgeable employees who can help you when you need it.
- Top-notch quality. As a commercial or residential builder, you want the best wood products available. Builders’ supply companies offer the highest quality products for your construction needs.
Our approach is three-pronged:
- First, be the supplier of choice to the builder.
- Second, be the customer of choice to the mills, distributors, wholesalers, and manufacturers.
- And last but certainly not least – be the employer of choice to our employee-owners.
We are poised for growth. Begin working with the industry’s best today.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Rough framing materials
- Panel products
- Engineered wood products
- Decking & Railing
- Specialty wood products
- Metal & hardware
- Roofing & building paper
- Crane mats
- Doors and Cabinets